We currently have 4 available positions for NC FIELD. To apply for any of these positions please submit a resume and cover letter via email to Development@NCFIELD.org. Please be sure to list the job you are applying for in the email subject line. Applications without a resume and cover letter will not be considered. Applications will be accepted until the positions are filled.
Executive Administrative Assistant – Part-time up to 30 hours a week
The role of the Executive Administrative Assistant is a part-time role that will be supporting NC FIELD’s executive leadership. This position is Remote work friendly!
- Schedule appointments, and maintain and update supervisors’ daily calendar
- Coordinate travel arrangements, prepare itineraries, plan logistics, and submit expense reports
- Screen all incoming phone calls, email messages, inquiries, visitors, and correspondence, and route accordingly
- Maintain confidentiality of highly sensitive information
- Manage complex office administrative work requiring the use of independent judgment and initiative
- Higher education or some college required or equivalent work experience
- At least 2 years of experience in administrative support functions
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with a strong attention to detail (bilingual in Spanish is a HUGE plus)
- Proficient in Google Applications (Drive, GMail, Docs, Sheets), Adobe Acrobat, and social media web platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Whats App)
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with key stakeholders
Community Organizer (3) Part-Time Positions available – Bilingual Required
The Community Organizer position requires experience working directly with youth and/or families from the agricultural community. An interest in our mission and activities are necessary. Desired qualifications include:
Enthusiasm for NC FIELD’s mission
Computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
Ability to work alongside community partners to meet project outcomes
Strong work ethic with the ability to prioritize
Ability to make good judgment calls, ability to adapt and demonstrate flexibility
Experience: Candidate must be bilingual (Spanish), have strong interpersonal skills, be responsible and friendly, and have the desire to learn office functions and procedures; interest indirect services to the agricultural worker population, and a desire to excel. Experience working in outreach and/or health + wellness is preferred.
A typical day: Various work hours available, including some weekends; check-in at the start of each shift with the director, consultants, and volunteers; able to set hours and days and follow through with extensive on-the-job training with NC FIELD, and other social and clinical partners; a positive attitude and lifelong learners needed. Be flexible with regard to duties, and positively rise to the challenges of a small nonprofit organization. This position is a part-time position working ~20 hours/week.